The 10X10 Photography Project has made available a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the 2019 exhibition and publication.
WHY be a part of 10X10?
The 10X10 Photography Project is Toronto’s premier queer visual arts event, attracting those from both the queer community and the arts community to celebrate their intersection.
WHO can you reach with your sponsorship?
10X10 attracts a queer, urban demographic with artistic sensibilities and a creative lifestyle. The Gladstone Hotel – “Canada’s favourite Boutique Art Hotel” – is Toronto’s hub for the artistic, culturally savvy, and trend-setting dowtown crowd.
HOW can you sponsor 10X10?
For an investment of $500, you will be recognized as a part of the community of supporters for 10X10.
WHERE will you be recognized?
Your company’s logo will be featured on:
• The 10X10 book’s sponsorship page (250 copies)
• The 10X10 website, including link to your own webpage (approx. 5000 unique visitors per month)
• All printed marketing materials (500 posters and 1000 postcards)
• Banner onsite at the 10X10 exhibition (attended by over 15,000 visitors over the course of 10 weeks)
• Mention public thanks during book launch and artists reception in June.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org